Manufacturer: ALTA CARE Laboratories, France
1 package contains:
Lactobacillus Casei 100 Billion UFC/g … 10 mg
Lactobacillus Acidophilus 100 Billion UFC/g … 6.67 mg
Streptococcus Thermophilus 200 Billion UFC/g … 5 mg
Lactobacillus Rhamnosus 250 Billion UFC/g … 4 mg
Sodium Chloride … 50 mg
Potassium Gluconate … 50 mg
Magnesium Gluconate … 50 mg – 16.7 % (Value)
Chicory Inulin … 2500 mg
Maltodextrine … 1184.33
Vanilla Flavour … 140 mg
ALTAFLORA® Electrolytes is a food supplement that contains lactobacilli and enterobacilli, the “good bacteria” necessary for the re-equilibrium of the intestinal bacterial flora. ALTAFLORA® Electrolytes is unique because apart from restoring the flora, sodium, potassium and magnesium salts are also replaced. The rehydration properties of Altaflora sachets are excellent
- Acute infectious diarrhea (bacterial or viral);
- Prevention and treatment of diarrhea caused by antibiotics;
- For oral rehydration therapy for acute diarrhea, mild to moderate dehydration;
- Altaflora electrolyte sachets is also used in many European countries apart from a treatment of the above to also flatten the belly and keep a good figure. Altaflora electrolytes sachets act immediately and flattens inflated bellies in no tim
Dissolve a sachet in a glass of cold, lukewarm but not hot water. It is recommended to consume 1 to 2 sachets a day.
- Children from 1 year: 1-2 packets per day (dissolved in 200 ml of water) or in milk (in the absence of diarrhea)
- Used for adults: 1-2 packets are dissolved in 200 ml of water
Altaflora has no contraindications.
No side effects have been observed when using the product.
Altaflora is taken within 12 hours after dissolving in water.
The drug is stored in a dry, cool place, inaccessible to children, at a temperature not exceeding 25°C.
შენახვის ვადა მითითებულია კოლოფზე.
Form of release: powder for preparation of oral solution 4g package #10
It is issued without a prescription.