Manufacturer: Honor Ilac Sanayi Ticaret Ltd.Sti. AnkaraTurkiye
5 ml of syrup contains:
- Gamma-aminoerboic acid 250 mg.;
- Glycine 100 mg.;
- Ginkgo biloba 40 mg.;
- Inositol 40 mg.;
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) 5 mg.
Auxiliary substances: Natural vanilla flavoring, sweetener: saccharin.
Memostabil® activates the metabolic processes in the brain. Improves glucose utilization, body breathing activity, improves microcirculation. Improves memory, thinking, has mild psychostimulant properties. Memostabil® improves physical development, normalizes growth, stimulates very important tissue development. Memostabil® has soothing properties. Improves sleep quality, reduces anxiety and fear, relieves tension.
- Retardation in the child’s mental development and decrease in mental activity;
- Period after brain trauma and childbirth trauma;
- Cerebral palsy in children;
- Memory loss, dementia;
- Atherosclerosis of blood vessels of the brain;
- The period after the violation of blood circulation in the brain;
- Chronic insufficiency of blood circulation of the brain (decreased attention, memory loss, difficulty speaking, dizziness, headache);
- Alcoholic encephalopathy;
- Alcoholic polyneuropathy;
- Stress, anxiety, insomnia.
Dosage and method of administration:
Children from 1 to 12 years: 5 ml. 1 time a day; Over 12 years and adults: 10 ml. 1 time a day; It is taken between meals.
In case of sleep disturbance, take 10 ml. In the evening, 2 hours before going to bed.
- Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug;
- Pregnancy and lactation period;
- Not prescribed to patients with heart failure;
- Combination with warfarin and antidepressants is not recommended.
No side effects have been observed when using the product.
Combination with warfarin and antidepressants is not recommended.
The drug is stored in a dry, cool place, inaccessible to children, at a temperature of no more than 25°C.
Vanilla flavored syrup, 200 ml. in a bottle with a measuring spoon.
Dispensing procedure from the pharmacy
It is issued without a doctor’s prescription.