Manufacturer: LLC “Repar Group”. Russia, 117342, st. Moscow, Vedensky st., 23a, building 3, building XX, room 62, office 1b.
One tube contains:
7% purified collagen, fibrillar
Reparcol Gel ® contains natural collagen.
The collagen contained in Reparcol® products is purified, neutral, preserving the biological characteristics of the fibril structure, thus ensuring a quick and cost-effective recovery of your skin.
Reparcol Gel ® forms an airtight, moisture-retaining film on the surface of the skin, with the characteristics of a wet compress, which creates the best conditions for skin recovery.
Collagen is the growth matrix of connective tissues, activates all cellular elements and enhances collagenogenesis.
Features of Reparcol gel:
• Stimulates skin regeneration
• Accelerates wound healing
• Reduces pain, swelling and redness of the skin
• Prevents the spread of infection
• Prevents the formation of scars, relieves itching and peeling of the skin.
• Soothes irritated skin.
Reparcol Gel ® — quick and effective help in case of various types of skin damage that do not require pharmacological treatment: bruises, burns, wounds, scratches, dry, peeling skin of hands and feet, acne, rash, psoriasis.
Reparcol Gel ® is ideal for use after cosmetic procedures (mesotherapy, dermabrasion, peeling, epilation, correction of folds, wrinkles, tattooing) in order to quickly restore the normal functional state of the skin.
Dosage and method of use:
- Clean the damaged surface:
- new wound;
- wound with wet discharge;
- Wet ulcers.
- Apply an excess amount of Reparcol gel or gel-spray® to the damaged surface, do not rub it.
- Leave a layer of gel on the wound to accelerate skin regeneration.
- Repeat this procedure 2-3 times a day.
Continue using the gel until complete epithelization is complete and/or elastic scar tissue is formed.
Increased sensitivity to any component of the drug.
Side effects: not detected
Special indications for Reparcol Gel and Gel-Spray®:
- It is necessary to cool the gel before use.
- Can be used within 30 days after opening the package.
- Do not use the drug if the integrity of the packaging is violated.
- Do not use the drug after the expiration date.
Reparcol Gel ® storage conditions:
Store at temperatures from +5 °C to +25 °С in a place inaccessible to children.
Shelf life 3 years.
Reparcol 7% collagen gel tube 10ml